Hiding In My Craft Room #116 Lot of Layers - Final Post

Hello all, I hope you having  a great weekend!!  Sadly this is my final post with Hiding In My Craft Room.  Laurie and all of the talented ladies there have been such a blessing.  My schedule has been so packed lately, mostly with work in our office, that I dont feel I have given adequate attention to my commitment there so it's time for me to say good bye.

For my final challenge there we are playing with Lots of Layers...here's a little card with a few nice layers, mostly they involved layering the opposite way we card makers and scrappers do layers.  I layered my frame on top of my featured stamp, then layered that on my design paper then layered onto the card.

I layered some Tsinko shimmery Pink ink onto black paper.



Be sure to stop by Hiding In My Craft Room
 and show us your creation!

Thanks again to my fellow teamies at Hiding In My Craft Room and thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,
Adrienne

Comments

  1. Love this sweet card, love the layers!! You will be missed on the HIMCR team, Best Wishes
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts