SSS - Hiding In My Craftroom

Greetings!  I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday!  It's Super Scraps Saturday at Hiding In My Craft Room and we are all playing in our scrap stash.  Here is a card I made from a tag.



The tag was not exactly in my Scrappy Stash but close enough...late last night I was fooling around with my inks and making backgrounds on tags.  Very often those end up in my scraps pile.  Today it was on my desk with the other tags I was playing with.  This tag started with a mix of Picket Fence Distress Stain, Perfect Pearls mist in turquise and the Turquoise shade of Dyan Reavly"s spray inks.  There was also some leftover Picket Fence mixed with Dyan's Dirty Martini left on the craft sheet which you can see with the green patches in the middle.  The photo does not do this tag justice since you can't see the fabulous shimmer from the Perfect Pearls.   I stamped it with a new Penny Black stamp and then added the quilt-like flowers stamped with white chalk ink.  Little pearls dotted all around and then I found this cute tea pot charm/pendant laying around, I would definitely refer to that as a "scrap" of sorts since I'm sure I  picked it up on sale and didn't know what I was going to do with it and it was just loose away from all of  my other Jewelry finds.  Lastly I noticed that cute sillouete  on the packaging fro the pendant so I just fussy cut her and added the little pearl to the largest circle.  That is a scrap for sure since it was headed for the trash!




The green background paper was in my scraps and the doily was also in a box with lots of leftover die cuts that I check when I am making these SSS projects.

Have fun looking through your Scrap piles, you never know what treasures are just dying to be used!

I will be entering this into the following challenges:

Coffee, Chocolate and Cards  - Anything Goes
Daringcardmakers - Signiture Style
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Quick Quotes - Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to enter your creation into our Challenge this week over at Hiding In My Craft Room


Blessings,

Adrienne

Comments

  1. Hi Adrienne, I'm a new team member at Hiding in My Craft Room....very excited!
    Love the colors you used on the "scrap" tag. The best part of the project is the silhouette you found on the packaging. Don't you just love when you find something so cute for free?
    Look forward to getting to know you!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts